VX 1221 HR
The VX1221HR takes linear-audio-based live-assist systems from four to six stereo outputs in a short-length PCI format. Benefiting from the key features of Digigram's new High Resolution series, this multichannel sound card provides Digigram audio quality and reliability to professional users working with software based on standard WDM DirectSound, ASIO, WAVE, or Digigram np interfaces. Featuring AES/EBU I/Os only, it is the ideal choice for fully digital studios with a competitive price.
With only one PCI slot occupied in the host computer, it is possible to feed six different stereo signals, for example three different play-lists, advertising, jingles, and a cue output, to the production console, while recording simultaneously the program to harddisk. The VX1221HR supports the simultaneous play-out of two 5.1-surround signals.
* VX sound card with 1 AES/EBU input and 6 AES/EBU outputs
* Short-length PCI format (only 175 mm/6.875 inches long)
* 66 MHz/64-bit PCI interface
* Extremely powerful DSP
* Comprehensive set of drivers: Digigram np, WDM DirectSound, Wave, ASIO
* Hardware sample rate converter for recording of a digital signal with a sample frequency different of the internal clock
* Companion board connector for Digigram or custom add-on cards
* Optional rack mountable breakout box